Mangrove Equity Partners is pleased to announce the acquisition of Concut, Inc. in support of Mangrove’s portfolio company, Dixie Diamond Manufacturing
Concut is a Kent, WA based designer, manufacturer, and specialty provider of diamond saw blades, core bits, and equipment. The strategic value of adding Concut to Dixie Diamond Manufacturing includes:
- The investment doubled the size of Dixie
- The addition of yet another strong, long-respected brand name in the industry
- Establishes a strong presence in the pacific northwest, west coast, and rocky mountain regions to complement Dixie Diamond’s dominance in the eastern U.S.
- Affords Dixie and Concut the ability to better serve our customers through fulfillment of orders from either our west coast or east coast facilities
- Revenue synergies through product cross-selling opportunities
- Provides entry into the new end market of products for the grinding and grooving of concrete
Mangrove Equity Partners: More Than the Commodity of Cash. The Mangrove team works hard to be your go-to private equity fund in the lower middle market by leveraging our extensive experience (135 deals across 60 industries) to make decisions and get deals done.
Mangrove’s four-man internal operating team affords us an ability to leverage their extensive experience working closely with our portfolio company partners to overcome hurdles to growth, and optimize shareholder value.
The Mangrove team has exemplified an attitude and practice of partnership with our deal sources over the past 25 years. We roll up our sleeves and work with intermediaries to do what is necessary to move good deals forward, even in the face of company or deal complexity.
If an opportunity is not a fit for Mangrove’s criteria, we endeavor to provide accurate and helpful suggestions as to who may have a pointed interest.
Our goal is to help our deal sources get their deals done and accordingly, become their go-to fund in the lower middle market.
We hope to have the pleasure of working closely with you.