Mangrove Equity Partners is pleased to announce the sale of North American Aircraft Services, Inc. (“NAAS”). With the exit of NAAS, Mangrove has enjoyed yet another successful partnership in which the Mangrove team was materially helpful in building significant value for all shareholders. The ability of Mangrove’s three-man internal operating team to help management build value was evident at NAAS where Mangrove supported management in:
- Acquiring AOG, our largest competitor, from their Australian parent company
- Integrating NAAS/AOG, particularly the two management teams, to optimize company and personal achievement
- Acquiring a European competitor to expand into that fertile market and create tax efficiencies
- Working extensively with the second-in-command to support his ascent to the President role
- Instituting a strategic planning process to bring focus on the vital few optimization opportunities with maximum impact
The results of these efforts was more than doubling the company’s profits.
NAAS is a San Antonio, TX based leading provider of specialized aerospace fuel system maintenance and repair services. NAAS is one of only a few service providers authorized to perform this mission-critical work in a broad array of military and commercial aircraft.
Mangrove Equity Partners: More Than the Commodity of Cash. The Mangrove team works hard to be your go-to private equity fund in the lower middle market by leveraging our extensive experience (127 deals across 55 industries) to make decisions and get deals done. Mangrove’s three-man internal operating team affords us an uncommon ability to relate to entrepreneurs through shared experience, and credibility.
The Mangrove team has exemplified an attitude and practice of partnership with our deal sources over the past 25 years. We roll up our sleeves and work with intermediaries to do what is necessary to move good deals forward, even in the face of company or deal complexity. If an opportunity is not a fit for Mangrove’s criteria, we endeavor to provide accurate and helpful suggestions as to who may have a pointed interest. Our goal is to help our deal sources get their deals done and accordingly, become their go-to fund in the lower middle market. We hope to have the pleasure of working closely with you.