Mangrove is excited to announce that its portfolio company STCR has partnered with SIR Solutions, a Montreal, Canada-based provider of retail point-of-sale (POS) and back-office technology solutions for grocers. SIR Solutions is a highly complementary add-on acquisition to STCR, more than doubling the size of its organization, expanding its geographic presence and adding significant technical capabilities.
SIR Solutions has an excellent reputation in the retail technology industry, providing turnkey solutions that help the largest grocers in Canada streamline their operations, increase efficiencies and enhance their customer experience. SIR’s comprehensive suite of products and services includes POS hardware, software, professional services, maintenance contracts, and help desk support.
STCR and Mangrove are a strong fit for SIR due to our:
- Alignment of core values across all organizations, including a strong focus on serving customers, developing best-in-class solutions, and taking care of employees
- Commitment to supporting SIR’s team and preserving the winning culture that SIR Solutions has built over several decades
- Dedication to facilitating a smooth transition of leadership and recruiting the resources needed to maintain the company’s growth trajectory
- Willingness to continue investing in key infrastructure, capital projects and technology to support future growth initiatives
- Ability to work through the complexity associated with a cross-border acquisition, including tailoring due diligence to accommodate language and cultural differences
About Mangrove Equity Partners: Mangrove Equity Partners strives to deliver uncommon value to those we partner and work with, including business owners, management teams and their employees and the intermediaries who help bring us together. We draw on our genuine and deep operational experience, extensive investment history, respect for people and culture and commitment to doing the right thing to help create positive outcomes for everyone involved.
Mangrove pursues investments in a broad range of industries, with a particular emphasis and past success in niche manufacturing, industrial and business-to-business services and enthusiast consumer products. We seek to invest in businesses headquartered in North America with EBITDA ranging from $3 million to $10 million and revenue ranging from $10 million to $100 million. For more information, please visit www.mangroveequity.com.